cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receipt or invoice for 2020

ladybug7777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get started getting a receipt/invoice for 2020?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ladybug7777 wrote:

@ladybug7777 

Depending on whether this hard-copy receipt/invoice must be attached to an expense or tax return (i.e. if you're filing a paper return by mail) most are just reported and receipts are kept for future audit purposes.

If you're in a crunch to complete this return, I might recommend manually adding the expenses you're claiming and reporting them, then in due course you'll receive the document after making Moderator contact.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to request one from a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ladybug7777 wrote:

@ladybug7777   Only moderators will be able to provide you with an invoice although I've heard it can take upto one month for them to prepare that for you, hopefully, I'm mistaken about that timeline.

Here's couple of ways to contact them, first option is to submit a ticket via chatbot and follow prompts here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option, if issues with chatbot is to private message Moderator _Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.