cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

Floraaaaaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone has the same issue? My phone is on hold now, I want to use it!!!

Flora

5 REPLIES 5

Floraaaaaa

I don't have another phone, and I contacted CS_Agent, but no more uptates, so sad, I will go out shortly. Bytr my phone doesn't work...

HI @Floraaaaaa 

it can take long for it to work.  So, please buy voucher for now and get the service working first.  But voucher from Shoppers drug mart as its voucher can be redeemed immidately

Floraaaaaa

Does not work on the app, either

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Floraaaaaa - Please use *611 or 1-8554PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) on another phone to load up vouchers since it is erroring out. If you cannot use another phone, please contact CS_Agent to help get this resolved. 

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Floraaaaaa 

try again in an hour.  Try with both Incognit/Private/secret mode on a browser and on Public mobile app

if it does not work, pay by voucher first.  Get it from Shoppers drug mart and then load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.