cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Set up AutoPay and get $2 off every 30 days"

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why am I getting this? I already have autopay enabled, but public mobile is sending me e-mail telling me to enable autopay to save $2.

"When you set up AutoPay, not only will your payments take
care of themselves, but you’ll also get $2 off every 30 days.
Simply sign in to Self-Serve, select the Payment tab, and register for AutoPay. "

PRO---Get-_2-every--30-days.png

9 REPLIES 9

@MaayanO yes, its another glitch.   If you are new subscriber, you will be on the new reward system and this $2 would not apply to you.   Just ignore

[but I know very soon , someone will post here and ask you not to ignore it but to do something.. LoL]

MaayanO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is this message sent to new subscribers that are stuck on the points reward scheme and cannot get the $2 off?

Beemee17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received this email; however, it might be a good idea to double check that your account is still showing it is set up for auto-pay to be on the safe side. I would hate to not have service due to a system glitch.

I wonder if they're using the same email list for the password update reset email.

I'm not getting anything from the above-noted email address.

@will13am wrote:

I get these emails too.  It is not like Public Mobile is the only provider that spams me with stuff.  Fortunately, my delete button is still working fine and the spam folder can hold a lot of junk.  

But then your Trash folder becomes unnecessarily large - you may exceed your storage limit. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I get these emails too.  It is not like Public Mobile is the only provider that spams me with stuff.  Fortunately, my delete button is still working fine and the spam folder can hold a lot of junk.  

@Dunkgirl , Public Mobile did make a change about how they communicate with customers.  It used to be that the only  e-mail messages that customers got from Public Mobile were at the time of activation and Community-based e-mail mesaages.

In the past few months, Public Mobile has started sending messages from  

publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca

I have seen one of these types of messages and it was about the help pages and reminding people that the Community can be used to get help.

I did not see any unsubscribe option in the mesaage that I saw, but I believe these messages are a one-time thing.  Blocking the addresss is always an option, as I see any messages from that address to simply be for general informational purposes.  Account specific messages are sent by text message.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Why am I getting this? I already have autopay enabled, but public mobile is sending me e-mail telling me to enable autopay to save $2.

Simply sign in to Self-Serve, select the Payment tab, and register for AutoPay. "

@Dunkgirl wrote:

I never get this kind of the email or message from PM, I have set up auto pay though and get $2 credit every 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Email? Private Message? Text?

I know you said email...just making sure.

I haven't seen this though.

Need Help? Let's chat.