cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting an old number but have a temporary number

jenno
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I switched three numbers last month from Bell to PM. I assumed all went well, until I got a final bill from Bell and my son's number is still active. He received a text from PM yesterday assigning him a temporary number. I would like to port the old number, not sure how to do that with his temporary number.

Please advise and thanks in advance for your help!

8 REPLIES 8

jenno

Thank you so much!

@jenno  There’s a number for live support will send you it private message as we not allowed to here and maybe they can do it verbally with bell for you 

@jenno  The bell account needs to be active to port the number . But here’s how to get support 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jenno

Thanks I will give this a try.

jenno

Thank you. We don't have the bell Sim cards. I Just tried submitting a ticket and I can't do that either.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Just log in to account, click on Profile and do Transfer Phone Number. Follow prompts/screens.

KEEP Bell's SIM in a phone, reply YES within 90 minutes of receiving SMS from Bell.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jenno  In your my account profile page like this notice first red circle in pic below . says transfer number 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1689444523146.jpeg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to that account and use the transfer number function. Put the old sim back in a phone and confirm the transfer text.

Need Help? Let's chat.