cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone

Jl1950
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone is using my data by voicemail 1 306-580-4001. How do I avoid this intrusion?

8 REPLIES 8

Well, minutes are one thing, data is another. Still odd though by the sounds of things. Indeed, if you're on the $15 plan then this might matter. But if you're not on a limited minute plan then it doesn't matter.

So which is it? Data? Or minutes?

Have you clicked on all the little spinner refresh icons lower down to get updated account information?

@Jl1950 are you on $15 plan?

Jl1950
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got 45minutes plus charged to my phone on a voicemail at 1am in the morning. No message left! WTF?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please explain how you think someone is using your data via voicemail. It makes no sense. Include details. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jl1950 

Good question...

that's the voice mail number. If you don't answer a call and it goes to voicemail..that's where it goes.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jl1950   you meant voicemail is using up your minutes?

It shouldn't , and seems to be a problem since VoLTE and call forwarding.  If that is really the problem you are facing (lossing minutes from VM), submit a ticket with CS agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jl1950   what you meant by that?

you meant you see  1 306-580-4001. on your usage log?  If so, that is normal.  PM will record all calls forwarded to voicemail as well as those you called and check your voicemail

as to " using my data by voicemail ",  there is no data used when checking or leaving voicemail

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Using your data? Not sure how that's possible. Can you describe exactly what you're seeing?

Need Help? Let's chat.