cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment with credit card

irene2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't change anything on my account of Public Mobile. And my credit card works well. My phone was suspended yesterday with a message below:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

What should I do to solve the problem?

8 REPLIES 8

@irene2021   let us know how it goes.  Yes, Autopay are usually working well and it does fail occasionally.  That's why some people would manual pay ahead of time.  Once you put enough fund in the account, PM will take money from your account and you don't need to worry an Autopay failure (but still have Autopay enabled to take advantage of the $2 off)

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please keep us posted @irene2021 . You will know if the problem lies with your Credit card if the one-time payment also fails to go through.

irene2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much. I will try your suggestion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@irene2021 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@irene2021 wrote:

I didn't change anything on my account of Public Mobile. And my credit card works well. My phone was suspended yesterday with a message below:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

@irene2021  

If you still have all your services working, don't panic.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

I am not sure why Public Mobile does this, but it happens to me (and all of us) as well. It is part of the renewal process. Your self serve account will say Expired/Suspended the day before (edit: and morning of) they take out the payment. But it will be normal looking later today and tomorrow - until your next renewal.

Do you still have a service (calls/SMS)?

What your account says when you log in into?

Did your credit card get charged?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@irene2021   first of all, confirm if you have service on your phone.

If not, then login to My Account and check the account status and confirm if it is suspeded.

If so,  then likely Autopay failed for whatever reason.  It happens sometime.  Now, you will have to make a manual payment

Go to the payment tab, click One time payment

E-Paymt-AmtDue_Other.png

first try to pay by Amount Due, if it works, good (if not, then try to pay by "Other" and enter the plan amount +$1)

once payment gone through, check if there is any button "Reactivate current plan", if so, click on it (if not, it's ok)

then logoff from My Account, and reboot your phone and you should be good

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@irene2021 wrote:

@irene2021 

Is your service still working?

If yes, there is nothing to worry about. The plan is in the process of renewal and money will be debited from your Available funds or credit card. Sometimes it could be running late but eventually, everything will return to normal.

If you've lost service,the Autopay has failed. Log into your account and check if there is enough funds there to cover the cost of the plan. If No, top up via your credit /debit card (or a voucher) and click on the Reactivate button if you see one. If Yes, then try to Suspend then Resume service (Lost/Stolen page) to reactivate the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.