cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay my bill regularly have sim card and now have no service, why???

Joanraczkowski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me get my service back.

8 REPLIES 8

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Joanraczkowski auto-pay probably failed

try making a manual payment by calling 611 then restarting your phone

or

login to self serve

click on "payment" tab

click the "preferred payment type"

choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually type in your total plan amount and make a payment. 

go back to your "overview" tab and click the "reactivate" button 

restart your phone

contact customer support mods if you're still having issues

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "cannot process payment
(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would check to make sure your credit card on file didn’t expire first. Currently there aren’t any outages on the network, so we’ll have to check your devices settings. I would turn off the device for 20 seconds then turn it back on. I would also put your phone in airplane mode for 10 seconds then back off airplane mode. If you can’t send a text depending on your device for example I’d check if iMessage is turned on for your device, go to Settings > Messages > iMessage.

If the problem just happened you can look and see if you changed a setting by accident or something but we need to know more about the exact error if any that you see.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have autopay setup and payment was not processed ?  You could make a manual payment or purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment.  Also you could make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Joanraczkowski wrote:

Please help me get my service back.

Are all your phone features (talk/text/data) not working ? Log in to your account...when is your renewal ? Is your account Active or something else ? Call 611 for your account status.

@Joanraczkowski 

did your renewal date just pass? autopay may have failed

contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Hello @Joanraczkowski ,

Were you suspended for more than 90 days? If so you lost your phone number and account, and will need a new PM SIM to reactivate a new account/ number.

If it has been less than 90 days,...

Try removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it.

Then reboot your phone.

@Joanraczkowski 

Can you log in and check that the last 4 digits of you sim card match the ones in your account ?

If they don't immediately suspend your service via lost/stolen and change your password.

If yes....come back for us to troubleshoot your issue. Either way come back for us to help you.

Joanraczkowski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday my cell stopped receiving calls or letting me call out.  I am a Public Mobile customer and my bill to Public Mobile comes out automatically and I am a good customer.  Tried to reactivate my sim card and cannot.  Find it very difficult not having a person to help me.  If this continues I will have to change my cell service.

Need Help? Let's chat.