cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharged

if2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you're in the process of switching to points system, I have been charged  full price, without option to redeem points. you owe me $8.00

10 REPLIES 10

if2

thank you

if2

thank you

@Yummy   As I said, for bill credits it is only 15 points at a time, for add-ons it depends on the add on.  Go to My Rewards in your account and look at the catalogue of things you can buy with points.

IMG_2182.jpeg

IMG_2183.jpeg

Did YOU actually try to redeem less than 15 points? My understanding is you can do in block of 15 only?

if2

thank you

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy  @Sansan   Just to clarify, you don't have to wait until you have 15 points to redeem for add-ons, there are add-ons that start at 5 points, some are 10.  It's just the bill credit that has to wait for 15 points.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately this is the new system. No more auto pay or legacy rewards.

The new system you earn points after you renew you subscription, so you have to use the points towards your next bill if you have enough to redeem $15.

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral. You need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No, you were NOT overcharged.

There is NO more monetary rewards, just points. Thus you pay full price, collect points and then manually redeem then in blocks of 15 = $15 and apply toward bill or purchase add-on.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@if2  if you have been switched already, they don't know you anything.  This is the new system. 

As of this month, you will be loosing the $$ discount. You will now have to pay your full plan amount upfront each month. 

They will give you 5% back on your spending each month.

10 points on your anniversary date

1 point per friend referred. 

1-15 points in helping out in the Community. 

No more loyalty.

When you have accumulated 15 points, you sign into your account and redeem that for $15 off your bill or purchase add-ons.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

@if2 wrote:

you're in the process of switching to points system, I have been charged  full price, without option to redeem points. you owe me $8.00

Points need to be redeemed manually and that can only be done increments of 15 points/$15.

Need Help? Let's chat.