cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one of my accounts locked and couldn't login after 1 hour wait

mw2n1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts and one of them is locked, tried re login or reset password atter 1 hour wait, but it was still in locked status.

please help. thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

mw2n1

The problem was fixed by clearing the cache and running in private mode. Thanks again for your help.

mw2n1

Thank you, the problem was fixed by clearing the cache and running in private mode. Thanks again for your help.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @mw2n1 

Can't make any promises but... wait till the morning. Then try a different browser with the other account. Perhaps a browser you haven't used for Public Mobile. The PM site has suffered from cache issues before and when people have more than one account, in can wreak havoc sometimes. I always suggest to folks to use different browsers with different accounts. And if need be, clear the cache when trouble arises. Like Softech suggested, if you're still having issues, reach out to a CS Agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mw2n1 try again to  reset the account using Incognito mode

if still does not work, please message support for them to sort out the situation 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.