cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not paying 17 dollars i need my 4 bucks rebate

mikemobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have 2 dollars loyalty which needs to be shown on payment and my 2 dollar reward 

so deduct 4 from my top up billIMG_20221129_221024.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

mikemobile

well good night i look for moderator

mikemobile

IMG_20221129_221935 (1).jpg

if you get this 404 then private message tgis is solutionIMG_20221129_221935 (1).jpg

if you get 404 then private message goog might i did

mikemobile

r loyalty is 2 dollar loyalty as soon as i pay then 2 dollar reward for autopay this is the way it works ---i am short min 2 bucks and disagree with the glitches now moderator help to see the checkout page with it

mikemobile

loyalty 2 yeasr give me my 2 bucks and 10 days late now adding credit card i still want 2 auto pay reward 

mikemobile

sharp---just give me my 4 bucks on my check out page i will not proceed

mikemobile

oh how sgarp u are

mikemobile

mo  i didnt why should i do so i still need my 2 bucks royalty and my 2 bucks i use credit card what is better in your view

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mikemobile 

Did you switch to the points program? Log into your rewards account and tell us what you see? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mikemobile   why are you posting the same thing everywhere?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mikemobile 

Are you reactivating? Otherwise if you are changing plans mid cycle and downgrading there is no prorating so no point in downgrading. Can you give us info on your current account status and choice of plan?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mikemobile   

are you making a Change plan now?  If you are a mid-cycle change plan is always like that, they won't apply rewards on "change plan now".  Rewards will only be applied during regular renewal, not when you "change plan now"

Need Help? Let's chat.