cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not opening online account

Akber1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i went to my back home so stop paying my monthly amount when i came back and i tried to open my acount but its not opening so tell me what i have to do

9 REPLIES 9

@Akber1959 wrote:

ok so i dont have any option to get same number  

@Akber1959  Call your old number. What happens?

@Akber1959 wrote:

Was it originally issued by either Telus, Koodo or PM and how long has it been since your account was de-activated? 

Because if the number was originally from the Telus group of companies, then depending upon the length of time it might be possible.   You could do a search of the available numbers if you decide to activate a new account, to see if it crops up or maybe try dialling your old number and if someone answers then you know it's been taken.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Akber1959  How long did you have this account inactive for?
PM has 3 months(90 DAYS) MAX suspend the policy.  If your account was not paid for more then  90 days. PM automatically closes your account and you lose your phone number.
In order to activate it again, you will have to buy a new sim card. You will need to choose a new phone number, also make sure you use a different email address to set up your new account as your current email address is probably deactivated. 

@Akber1959 You can try choosing it when you activate your new SIM card. If you are extremely lucky, it may still be there. Welcome back and stay safe.

Akber1959

@Akber1959 wrote:

ok thanks but how i can get same number

You cannot. You will need to get a new SIM card and activate a brand new account using a different email address.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Akber1959

ok thanks but how i can get same number

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Akber1959 If it's been more than 90 days,  then you account is closed. You need to start over with a new SIM and email address. Here are articles on activating. 

1.  What you require to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/what-you-need-to-activate

2.How to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

No, your number is probably gone. Stay safe.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Akber1959 wrote:

i went to my back home so stop paying my monthly amount when i came back and i tried to open my acount but its not opening so tell me what i have to do

@Akber1959  If it's been more than 90 days then you account was deleted and you need to signup again as a new customer using a new sim and email account. Less than 90 days just access your selfserve account and make payment to re-activate your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.