cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add-on not processing properly

Greenbox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

US add-on not processing properly

We are travelling in the US  We are attempting to update our US add-on's online.  It seems to go through- however when we check the overview of our account the add-on's have not been applied.

Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Greenbox

Thank you We will wait the 24 hours and see what happens. if it doesn't work we will use the link provided- the ticket process has not helped to date. 

JPS60

@Greenbox I had the same problem and after raising a ticket, I found that the US add-on had been applied.  My issue was that it was not showing up on the app (still isn’t) but it is there when I log on to my account online and it is working now that I’m in the US.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Greenbox  My understanding is that when you are trying to select the add-on yourself there has to be a gap of 24 hours between the first one finishing and buying the second one.  However support can do it for you, so try raising a ticket using the chat icon bottom right of this page and if that doesn't work send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right, or tap your avatar for Messages.  Since there is a longer than usual wait time for support you may find you can add it yourself by the time they get back to you but fingers crossed!

Need Help? Let's chat.