cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to use any of my services

Mark3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am new to P.M. i picked my plan by accidentally and i only got data then i got a odd on of text and calling. i was told by the bot the it may take 3 days to work. now my phone geting text but i cant send text back, geting calls but can't call back, and data is not working.

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mark3 wrote:

i am new to P.M. i picked my plan by accidentally and i only got data then i got a odd on of text and calling. i was told by the bot the it may take 3 days to work. now my phone geting text but i cant send text back, geting calls but can't call back, and data is not working.

@Alan_K it sounds like the Simon Bot might be handing out some poor advice.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately, calling add-ons only work if you have regular calling included with your plan already.  They cannot be added to data-only plans (the system will still let you purchase them, even if they can't be used).

Did you sign up with PM recently?  If so, you should contact the Moderator Team for assistance in switching to a more appropriate plan.  While you would normally lose what you have already paid for, they are generally understanding of these situations in new customers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.