cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to call after making a payment

elizabethandrus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently ran out of minutes so I made a payment, but I also changed my plan, so I would not run out of minutes so easily again. It has been at least an hour now, and while my account online says the payment was paid, when I try to call, I can't make the call because I keep being told I ran out of minutes.  How long after making a payment and switching plans, does it take to apply the payment and plan changes?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@elizabethandrus 

As mentioned by @dust2dust did your plan change? Did you schedule it to change plan on next renewal? Or immediately? If you are still on the $15 plan most users just purchase the $5/500min add on to supplement the plan. It's a one time purchase that does not expire simply rolling over every 30 days until completely consumed.

If none of the above has happened and you remain on the $15 plan with no outgoing minutes then try this.....

1. Call one of your contacts likely to answer your call.
  2. Dial the number and allow the "You have no minutes...." message to complete where it tells you to dial *611.
  3. Do not hang up the call rather press "*".
  4. Wait and see if the call starts ringing and who answers the phone.
  5. Report back the results.

Thx.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@elizabethandrus 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

Check Payment History is successfully. 

do you see amount at Available Fund.

can you turn off device and take out SIM card and reinsert back on, or tried in other device.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the new plan as being your current plan?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@elizabethandrus 

Try rebooting your phone by holding down the power button then power off. Wait a few minutes then power the phone back on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@elizabethandrus   Try rebooting your phone or toggle airplane mode on/off.  You can also try powering off the phone and remove the SIM and reinsert after a minute or so and reboot the phone.  

As long as you opted to change the plan now and not Change at Next Renewal, then you should be able to resume service immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.