cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no signal

fjames02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an active plan. Today I changed my public mobile number to a new number and I also registered an e-sim on my iPhone 14 pro. And then I inserted public mobile sim into my phone and no signal from there on. Don't know what's happening. please help..

8 REPLIES 8

fjames02

I already have an esim with another carrier in my phone. Being a dual sim phone, both the networks should work right. Anyway its an issue with PM card as I have tried it on multiple devices and still no signal. And thank you for providing me with the timing.

@fjames02 

I was just curious why you need to activate eSIM and you are correct the PM doesn’t support eSIM.

Sounds like a provisional/backend issue with the SIM. CS_Agent hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so the best time  is to pm them in the morning and they should get back to you the same day.

fjames02

Sure will do that. Any idea how long will it take to get a response from agent 

@fjames02 if it does not work in another phone too, it is just a sim provisioning issue.  Please message PM support and have them to investigate further

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

fjames02

I bought the phone new. So not blacklisted. PM card was never used on this, but it was working on an Android device. Today I changed the phone number of my PM card and it stopped working on that Android device too

fjames02

Public mobile doesn't support e-sim anyway. And I tried my PM Sim on another device as well. Still not working. I think it has nothing to do with e-sim. Don't know what to do.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fjames02 

What carrier did you register your eSIM with? 

If it is with another carrier, you need to disable eSIM and switch to PM SIM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fjames02  do you have another phone to test the PM sim ?

And this iPhone 14 Pro is new and the PM sim card was never used on tihs?  If so, please check if  the phone is blacklisted

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

(please remember you have 2 IMEIs on this phone, make sure you enter the one associated with the physical sim ad not the eSIM to check) 

Need Help? Let's chat.