cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no network connection

Trevor55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i recently signed up with public mobile. i've spent the past five days trying to connect. 

all i get is " NO NETWORK CONNECTION.". what is the problem???

6 REPLIES 6

@Trevor55 @Then follow one of the links above to open a ticket and talk to a agent for further help

Trevor55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

tried it all, nothing working.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Trevor55 you were never able to connect since joining? 

it should be a sim card provisioning issue.  An easy fix for PM support, you just need to open ticket with PM as advised above

Meow
Mayor / Maire

First you have to confirm your account is Active logging in to your PM account.

Try your SIM in another phone.

Remove SIM, turn phone off and then on after few minutes.

Try any other SIM in your phone to confirm it is not a phone's issue.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Trevor55  - is your account showing Active under your My Account? 

What type of phone do you have?

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a few minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

If still issues have all the troubleshooting submit a ticket with ­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Trevor55 @Try n take the SIM card out and reseat the sim or try it another phone to see if it works . If won’t work in another phone you will need supports help 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.