cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Phone Do Not Have Tracking Info/Receipt

3therealangel7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I placed an order for a phone recently. I did not save a receipt if that option had been provided, and I do not have the ability to track my order. How should I proceed as the process is a little anxiety inducing.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@3therealangel7 

It was mentioned by @LitlLdy that she had put her info in the UPS app and that allowed for tracking of her phone purchase. I did something similar after UPS drove by my house and claimed no one was home and was able to choose my pick up location while the package was still in transit. By entering your name and shipping address should be able to pull up that info once your package is in UPS's possession.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@3therealangel7 

you can open ticket with PM support for status update and tracking info.  Please note Chatbot has problem with CPO type of ticket, so, please open ticket by direct message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@3therealangel7 

It's always recommended to take screenshots of the various pages involved in an online purchase just in case after purchase there is no confirmation email or confirmation page which can be printed.

Fortunately, as the amount was likely charged to a credit card, that will serve as your receipt ultimately if there are any issues with receipt of goods.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@3therealangel7  You need to reach out to support to see when it shipped and when you can expect it 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Public Mobile does not provide any form of sales receipt. Unfortunately, Public Mobile also often does not inform customers about shipment staths either. I agree that this is unacceptable, but the phone usually shows up as a surprise as to the timing.

Need Help? Let's chat.