cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to Public and completely thrilled

ksang45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to PM, and I have to say that the whole process was exceedingly simple.  

My husband and I are tired of spending rediculous amounts of money just for basic communication.  I bought a SIM card yesterday at Walmart, brought it home, and had him set up, number ported and data online in no time flat.  Once I new it was that easy, I again went to Walmart today and did the same thing.  Done and done.

What was really great was that I didn't have to unlock my phone.  His was factory unlocked through a purchase at Costco a couple years ago while mine is a second hand Telus locked android phone.  

So simple and straight forward.  Thank you Public Mobile.  

7 REPLIES 7

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We are also likeing PM. ☺☺☺

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

good to hear that it went smoothly for you!

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay!

skifan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to Public Mobile.

I hope your Husband added you as a referral when he set things up.  If he did not, the Moderators could probably correct things.

It's not a lot of money but enough for a decent bottle of wine now and then.  Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ksang45, welcome to the service.  For the locked Telus phone, I suggest private messaging the moderator team to provide the SIM unlock code.  There's no cost to do this.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

😁👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome. I've only been here a couple months and I'm equally thrilled with the cost and how easy it has all been. I don't understand the difficulties people keep having.

Need Help? Let's chat.