cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new promotions page is missing LTE promotions

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy_M  New site is looking nice.

I noticed the new promo page is only showing 3G promos and no LTE promos.  Does this mean the LTE Promos are ending/ended ?  or was it simply an oversight?

7 REPLIES 7

It has been found that the Promo page is region specific, so what one province may see, others may not.

Keep checking the promo page, and keep watching the plans page for changes.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Being away from the PM Community and website for awhile now, I was really confused about the Promotions page that only 3G pricing was being shown.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotions

You say 3G vs 4G LTE and there's not even anything for LTE. Let's remember that new customers aren't going to come to the Community right away, so let's not confuse them. I eventually found the pricing structure under the Plans tab, but it was a really round-a-bout way of getting there. I must say, I don't like having SO MUCH choice! 

@mimmo The LTE bonus data promo is still showing when I go to the Plans page. And the announcement is still up: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-Time-Offer-BONUS-Data-on-4G-LTE...

Perhaps today is the last day?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems like an oversight, especially since the promos page has a video comparing 3G and 4G.  I would think that would be kind of confusing for new customers to show that video and then only offer 3G plans.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
The LTE promos seem to be still available when selecting 90 day plans. And no end date was communicated...

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes it does mean its only 3g speed. Sadly all the LTE promos are done for now. I am thinking right before school starts they will bring it back. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Good catch!!

Need Help? Let's chat.