cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working and over charged

Cenastor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
The APN setting giving did not work I have no data not only that I was charged $82.50 in total for the sim card aswell as a plan including 2gb of data and was told that was the cheapest now when I got home to look on this website for the APN its offering same thing I have but 6gb of data for $50. I tryed getting ahold of someone but there is no number to call and talk to real person I posted on Facebook and got directed here. @CS_Agent
7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

well you can back most things onto an sdcard.  not sure which is the best abb to do it.  LG might even have a backup app.

Cenastor
On so not a big fan of resetting and losing everything but I guess I'll have to.

mimmo

As for your plan:

who set it up for you?  ie who told you about the cheapest plan?

Are we talking 30day plans or 90 day pans?

The mods might be able to change the plan for you but you will need to go to a 90 day plan abd add funds. if it was me I would simly future date the promo plan you want. and you would get the promo in 30 days.

current plans:

provinical calling global texting:

30 days: 2gb@3g =$52  @LTE =$65

6gb of data is on 3g speed but on a 90 day plan =$156(-6 autopay)/90 days

mimmo

the LG g4 and G5 require a factory reset if the reset network settings does not work.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/No-Data-on-LG-G5-switched-from-Telus/...

Is everything else beside data working on your phone?

have you made sure that your mobile data is on?

if possible, please try factory resetting your phone, sometimes it helps. 

Cenastor
I bought sim at regent mall in Fredericton NB. I have a LG G5 I have played with setting and got APN from the bot aswell as online I got the unlimited local with 2gb of data but again its offering 6gb for $50 as a promotion. @CS_Agent

mimmo

where did you buy your sim card?

what phone do you have?  did you try reseting network settings?

what plan did you buy?

are you compareing the 3g (50$) vs lte ($70)/ 30 days?

Need Help? Let's chat.