cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new full package?

consulting
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to get a phone, SIM and plan for my daughter.

You can't join without a phone number... how does she get a plan and set up as a new user with a public mobile provided phone and a new package?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can get many different phones for a good price either online, private sales or store, just have to do some research. If you go that route I would recommend either getting your sim in store or ordering it online with an outside alternative.. Canadian Cell Supplies is much cheaper and much quicker. Then you can just activate that and pick a new phone number a spart of the activation process

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @consulting

PM is pretty much BYOD here.  You can buy CPO phone from them but that would be a complete separate transaction 

What kind of phone you are planing to get? what is the budget?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@consulting 

Public mobile only sells pre owned phones:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/phone-section

If you purchase a preowned phone, PM will send you also a free SIM card.  

Then you can activate at home a new line, etc. once you receive the phone/sim card. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

Any other specific questions, just ask away. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can get a phone anywhere or here. You can get a sim anywhere or here. Buying the phone here gets you a sim as well.

Then with a voucher or credit card click the Activate button up top and go through the process.

Don't forget to use your referral code. There's a promo going on right now.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@consulting during the activation process there is an area when you get to select a phone number when you are not porting over. So Public Mobile has a pool of phone numbers that you can select based on city and Province you to chose from.

Need Help? Let's chat.