Did you mean: 

new account

Levi5193
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to start a new account same number

6 REPLIES 6

Rinse, repeat.

Been there, offered that.

@Levi5193 @Try logging in incognito private mode if your having trouble signing in there are cache issues 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Levi5193 wrote:

i want to start a new account same number

@Levi5193  If you are wondering if you can add another account to an existing one, you cannot do that here.
Each account needs a unique email and separate account number here a public mobile.

@Levi5193 

Is your account still active?   I presume you mean you're trying to log into your Public Mobile account.

If so, try opening an incognito or private tab, then try logging in again.  The site has bad caching issues and logging in can be a pain.   

If you've forgotten your login credentials, contact a Customer Support Agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Levi5193
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't login to get my account number

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Levi5193 

Do you mean you want to start a new service?

If so, all you need is a public mobile SIM card, an email address, and a credit card to get going.

Then on the activation screen, enter your account number from your current mobile service provider and that will allow you to Port your number from there to here.

Start here:

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.