cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new $30 plan

Karyathena
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just noticed the $30 plan has more data than the $35 plan. But I have two different 2Gb promos, one 400 min International promo and two 500 min international promos. I don't know if I should switch. Maybe Public Is forcing me to switch which i why there are all these conflicting problems lately.

14 REPLIES 14

Karyathena

Thanks! it was a timing thing: all fixed now. If only the error message said that instead of "something went wrong" 

🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Toggle these check boxes on:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:private-messe...

Uncheck this one:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

You'll then start to get a bunch of "subscribed" notifications which you can also turn off. The only emails I get from here that I can control are private messages. A couple others come in but I can't control them or the options don't work.

That way, when you get the email, you'll know that they (or someone) sent you a message. Log back in here to reply....not the email.

Karyathena

Do you know if there is there any way to get notifications to pop up on my phone or computer when help tickets are answered? I find myself checking; no response, then forgetting and they close the case after 24 hours.

Karyathena

actually, if you're still here, is there any way to get notifications to pop up on my phone or computer when help tickets are answered? I find myself checking; no response, then forgetting and they close the case after 24 hours.

Karyathena

No, I was trying to buy the US plan, as I have done at least 10 times before, but tonight i'm getting error messages that don't tell me what the problem is: I have verified CC, surplus funds in the account. They automatically added the new plan to my cart when I manually  added the US plan to my cart, that's how I found out about it, it's so bizarre. Anyways I have help tickets in. Hopefully it gets resolved in the am.

thanks!

Karyathena

thanks! will do! I have to wait on the help tickets anyways 🙂

You wondering about changing plans to fix roaming will not fix roaming. Is this a re-buy of a previously bought roaming add-on? This system has never worked for that. You either need to wait until the previous one completely drops off your list or ask support to re-buy it. You could if you like buy the different bundle from the previous one.

Maybe try in the morning? The site could have some features down for overnight processing. 

Karyathena

it's just weird; they're constantly emailing me promos, so I don't know why they wouldn't add this one

Karyathena

Thanks, they're all holiday bonuses. I'm having trouble adding a US plan, that's why I noticed it: they keep adding my old plan to the cart when I try to add US. I've already submitted a help ticket. Sorry, I am beyond frustrated. I have a $30 surplus and it keep saying "oops something went wrong try again later" not very informative. I've tried three different browsers and nothing is helping. I've added US for years no problem, I don't know what is going on and I'm concerned if I change my plan I'll lose service.

A business has no motivation to tell customers that they could choose to pay the same for more product.

Customers have to remain up to date on the goings-on to see things come up.

If any of those mentioned items are in their own promo box under Shop Add-ons then you might lose them. The more is merrier freebies will stay.

They lower the price to same competitive and gain new customers, but they're not going to cannibalize their business by asking you to pay the less for more. And in the flip side they typically wouldn't increase your rate if prices went up. 

But there's nothing stopping you from changing your plan now. Are those promos one time or recurring? The one time holiday bonuses should move to the new plan with you. If it's a bonus tied to the plan, maybe not. 

Karyathena

No, I'm comparing the $35 1.5GB 3G plan i currently have with the $30 3GB 3G plan. I have all sorts of promos (see original). I'm just confused: why would they lower their price? and why wouldn't they notify us customers? Speed doesn't matter to me; but of course I'd pay less for more data, even though I never get close to my limit now.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Are you comparing the $30 3GB **3g** plan to the $35 3GB **4g/LTE** plan? The latter will be much faster. 

Need Help? Let's chat.