cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone has been cloned.

Davids420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone does what it wants. the usage history is all wrong. its impossible to use. and it types on its own. i need help , i need a new sim. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Davids420 wrote:

my phone does what it wants. the usage history is all wrong. its impossible to use. and it types on its own. i need help , i need a new sim. 

Have you logged ever logged into a different account on that same device? The app has long had a bug that caused it to show the wrong account and to instead show the details of an account that was previously logged into.  I'm uncertain if that was ever fixed.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Davids420 whàr are the unusual call numbers?? do they end with 4001?? it so, no need to panic, those are just voicemail calls. People called you and ended up with VM or you checked VM yourself, those would be recorded there and you will see numbers ended with 4001

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

First and foremost, if you feel your account has been hacked, you can go into your account and click on the report button. That will freeze your account. Depending on what phone you have, contacting a CS Agent, in my opinion, won't help. Contact the manufacturer of the phone for assistance. This has nothing to do with Public Mobile, it has everything to do with the makers of the phone.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried to reset it? Should have nothing to do with the SIM. Try putting it on airplane mode and off. 

a factory reset might be needed bit that will wipe everything,  not sure if you want to go to that extreme. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Davids420 

log in to your account and set your service to LOST/STOLEN. Then message Customer Support to see if they can see what's going on.Alternative, try the sim in a different phone maybe.

added...forgot to include link to message the CSA....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.