cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account doesnt work at all. please help

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just actived the sim and received the text message from PM about the account was actived. But when I tried to make a phone call it says I dont have any plans?in my account. what is the problem. I also could not log in to my account.

3 REPLIES 3

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. It's my "just in case" backup.

Hang in there; the moderators should get this sorted today.

While you're waiting try rebooting your phone, and, if you were transferring a phone number, try ypour old carrier's SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Another customer is reporting a similar issue today (see the post here).  Based on the reply from the Moderator Team to contact them for assistance, I suggest you do the same.  In case you don't know, click here for information on how to contact moderators.

Edit: Thank you, @will13am, for providing help while I was typing up my reply 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered an account related problem. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck and welcome to the service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.