cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to account

ulyanalash97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just switched to public mobile and am having difficulty logging into my account. When trying to log in to my account none of my information is recognized and I know for sure that it is correct. I got a confirmation email that everything went through but I can't get to my account. It says that my password is wrong, when I go to change it the email is not verified, over phone says my 4 digit pin is wrong and none of the information is going through and I really needed to make changes to my plan ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4

philipisaacson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
No access to account

I have been a Public Mobile client for over five years.

Since several weeksI have been trying to get into my account in order to access data. Unfortunately the 611 numbers’ extensions do not allow for that. 

On August 13, 2018 at approximately between 4.20 and 4.40 pm I spoke to a Public Mobile  agent and I was given a temporary password for my e-mail access. That was the last time I could get through to a verbal response. Unfortunately the 611 numbers’ extensions do not allow for that any more.

I have tried getting through on my e-mail address; that too does not work. I tried several times but the Public Mobile system keeps telling me: unable to verify e-mail address. I tried to re-enter through another E-mail address that too does not work. I have just got through to the “Community”  (MIRACLE) after several earlier attempts and hope this time I will be able to obtain a satisfactrory response. Each time I tried to get to the accout or register I got:

. Email Verification

1. Security Question3. Email Confirmation

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

Please enter your email address:

Confirm usename/E-mail:

I will greatly appreciate it if you would arrange for me to receive some information by e-mail at philipisaacson@yahoo.com in order to correct this situation and solve my problem. Many thanks.

Philip Isaacson.

philipisaacson@yahoo.com

Tags (0)

@zmh1175 @ulyanalash97 An activation bug caught you. Robot Sad

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Watch for the reply as account resets are time sensitive.

If either of you are transferring from another carrier, try that SIM in case it still has service.

Hang in there; it will get sorted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi ulyanalash97,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to login into your account.

In order to assist you, please send us a private message?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same as me.. just joined PM and cant make or receive any phone calls. it says I dont have any actived plan on my account. But I did receive the text message from PM about my account was actived succsssful.

Need Help? Let's chat.