cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderators not getting back to you

msbrad46
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not hearing back from moderators and my service has been suspended because of expiry date

26 REPLIES 26

@msbrad46 wrote:

yes everything seems to be good thanks

Hi @msbrad46,

This is really good news. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to post again.

If you want, you can help out other community members as well.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo image.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article.

msbrad46

yes everything seems to be good thanks

updatehelenasap

Same here.  I got charged twice on my bill and wrote 4 times to the moderator for the last 48 hours and still haven't heard anything even though it was business hours. 

msbrad46

I need my password to I can fix everything.  Because I can log in I cant fix anything.  

@msbrad46 wrote:

thanks everyone that is what I have done for now.  My concern now is that I will have to do this every month.  Its been almost a month and no one has gotten back to me

Hi @GinYVR 

According to @msbrad46 , he already got vouchers and his phone is working again.
His concern is he doesn't want to have to repeat this process monthly.

When Moderators help him to recover his Self-Serve account password, he'll be able to update his credit card info and re-establish AutoPay.

@msbrad46If you are still trying to get your debit card expiry date updated. I would suggest go and get a voucher (enough to cover your previous plan without the rewards, I suggest with a few bucks to spare just in case) and get your phone working first via 611 rather than waiting. Don't put your life on hold, just for the moderators to get back to you.

Once your phone is working, you can receive the verification codes that the moderators need to prove your identity.

@msbrad46 wrote:

Yes I tried a month ago and got no where and then sent three this week no response as of yet.  Its not spam they are very aware of what is going on

Sounds like you will hear from Moderators soon. Good luck! Smiley Happy

msbrad46

Yes I tried a month ago and got no where and then sent three this week no response as of yet.  Its not spam they are very aware of what is going on

@msbrad46 wrote:

yes many many!!!

Hmmm ... how many?

It's not a good idea to spam the Moderators.

Idk you might want to start over again and explain your situation.

msbrad46

yes many many!!!

@msbrad46 wrote:

nothing in the messages!!!! awwwww

Do you at least see the message(s) you sent out to the Moderator_team?

msbrad46

nothing in the messages!!!! awwwww

@msbrad46 wrote:

thanks everyone that is what I have done for now.  My concern now is that I will have to do this every month.  Its been almost a month and no one has gotten back to me

One thing at a time. I'm really surprised you haven't heard back.

Btw are you able to check your private messages? Click on the envelope "Messages" on the top right of this page.

msbrad46

If you still have access to 611 on your phone, purchase vouchers from a local retailer to get your service started again.  Then deal with the password and expiry date afterwards.

@msbrad463 weeks is a long time, there could be some miscommunication. Does the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the page have a red dot on it? If so, have you tried clicking on that?

@msbrad46 wrote:

I can not use self serve because I do not know my password.  I have requested a new password for weeks.

Who did you request the password from? That is too long to wait.

First you can try this link to recover your password.

If you need assistance, send a private message to Moderators here. Response time varies up to 2+ days.

msbrad46

I can not use self serve because I do not know my password.  I have requested a new password for weeks.

@msbrad46 wrote:

It has been three weeks

That is way too long. You can message them again (if you haven't heard anything within 3 days).

@msbrad46 wrote:

I do not know my password and they have not got back to me on that either

You can try here to reset your password.

msbrad46

It has been three weeks

@msbrad46 wrote:

Response time is around 2-3 days at the moment unfortunately. 

msbrad46

@msbrad46 wrote:

the expiry date on my debit card changed and they need the new one but I have no way to submit the new date

You can update the credit card info yourself.
Are you able to logon to your Self-Serve account?

Update or remove your payment card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Meanwhile to get your service up and running again, you can purchase payment vouchers and apply them right away to your account.

Purchasing Vouchers

We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you click here. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

msbrad46

the expiry date on my debit card changed and they need the new one but I have no way to submit the new date

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@msbrad46 wrote:

I am not hearing back from moderators and my service has been suspended because of expiry date

What happened to your service? If you can post more details someone would lovely to help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.