cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message about a limited offer

yc1024
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a message about a limited offer to updated to 5GB for only 25/month, I reply yes to got it, but now I still have the old Subscription, I don't know why , Can you help me

10 REPLIES 10

yc1024

ok, thanks

yc1024

thanks, i will try

yc1024

ok, thanks 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @yc1024 As @softech stated it starts after the 7th of September for everyone. Granted it wasn't communicated very well but here's a way to confirm the plan will switch over.

Go to the app on your phone, click on the + symbol below on the left corner, then go to Subscriptions and add ons. Scroll down and you'll see this. Now your date will be different.

KennethJAdams_0-1694362258168.png

You can also see that on the website unders Subscriptions and add ons, you SHOULD see this window but once again, YOUR date not mine.

KennethJAdams_1-1694362368662.png

Hope we all were able to clarify this for you.

@yc1024 wrote:

i got the message 8/30, my plan renewal at 9/3, still old Subscription, and next renewal at 10/3,so it's ok?

@yc1024  since your renewal date was 9/3 , before 9/7 when the system schedules the plan change, so, you new promo plan should kick in Oct

In fact, if you login My Account using incognito mode now, go to Change Subscription page, you should see a new plan scheduled for next renewal.  If you don't see it or want a confirmation, please message support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@yc1024  It should be ok but keep a screen shot of the text offer as proof and confirm with support of not 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

yc1024

i got the message 8/30, my plan renewal at 9/3, still old Subscription, and next renewal at 10/3,so it's ok?

yc1024

i try ,still old Subscription

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yc1024  If you replied YES to the text offer it will change to that plan on your renewal date . If your renewal date has passed first 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1694360468422.jpeg

For most up to date account info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yc1024 

just in case it is cache problem, login My Account once again using Incognito mode and confirm if the plan stayed the same

Also, when was the renewal date?    For this special offer, even if you replied with "Yes" before the renewal date, the system was set to process this plan change starting with 7th September.  So, if your renewal date was before Sept 7, the new plan will kick in on your Oct renewal instead

Need Help? Let's chat.