cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost after limited time?

Art321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Limited-time offer of $ 34/month, cost after limited time is what amount?

8 REPLIES 8

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Let's not make this more complicated than it needs to be. Limited time refers to the time to sign up for the plan. Once you're on the plan, you keep it. Yes, they can technically change any of our plans with 30 days' notice, but reality is they don't do it. If you sign up before it expires, you're good.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Good Evening @Art321 

When they say it's a limited time offer, it means the offer of the plan itself. That means the offer itself can expire at any time. Once you are on this plan, you pretty much have it for a very very long time and pay the exact same price, until you want a different plan. 

Unless Public Mobile decides to change reward structure, thus finding a way to make folks pay more for the same plan.   😉

@golfball  Sorry, I picked your name by mistake.  I was replying to the original post. Didn't realize I picked your name. But you're correct.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sansan wrote:

@golfball no one knows what it will be after or when the offer will be modified. 

@Sansan Yes, what I mean is that even when the limited time offer ends it doesn't mean it will change the price for those that are already on the plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

$34, so long as you got in on the pricing during the 'limited time offering', @Art321 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Good Evening @Art321 

When they say it's a limited time offer, it means the offer of the plan itself. That means the offer itself can expire at any time. Once you are on this plan, you pretty much have it for a very very long time and pay the exact same price, until you want a different plan. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@golfball no one knows what it will be after or when the offer will be modified. 

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Limited time refers to the plan itself only being available to obtain for a limited time, not the pricing.

Need Help? Let's chat.