cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

wongchoy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please be advice, I lost my phone and I like to suspend it for, Can you show me how?

11 REPLIES 11

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wongchoy 

if can't login to your account, send Private message to CS_Agent  some agent to help you. and get new sim card from telus or koodo

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wongchoy 

Yes if he has given you the login info. If you know the four digit account pin number that @dust2dust has referred to you can disable auto pay through 611 if you're worried about the account renewing but it won't suspend the service.

You could. You need the email and password of the account. Or you need the 4 digit account pin. Or even pause the registered credit card on that side.

wongchoy

This is not my phone, is belong to my Brother, Can I do it for him?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wongchoy 

Go to your profile page and scroll down. It should appear after your phone number and before your name.

wongchoy

Im Stuck here....cannot find Lost and stolen???

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Go to “Profile” TAB

Click on 'Report Lost / Stolen Phone'

Meow_0-1664553005904.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wongchoy 

Login to your self-serve account. Go to your profile. Scroll down the page. You will see a prompt asking if you want to suspend your account via lost / stolen. Click on that. Suspend your account. Confirm that you want to suspend your account. Your account will be suspended.

Edit:

Screenshot_20220930-084834~3.png

Depending on how your accessing your self-service account you will be able to go to the quick links on the landing page at the top right corner and you can suspend your account via lost/stolen there as well.

If you need to verify your account via 2FA before you are logged in then you will have to have it sent to your email.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wongchoy , are you able to login to the self serve account?  The lost phone function is right on the main landing page.  You will need to be able to navigate 2FA to get into your account, so you need access to email associated with the account.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wongchoy login toy Account , top right there is a Quick Link menu, one of the choice on that menu is Lost/Stolen Phone.  Click that and follow

Then get a sim card from local Telus and Koodo stores.  Once you have a new phone amd sim, log back in to "un-lost" the account first, then Change Sim card from there to register the new sim card

Need Help? Let's chat.