cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into my account

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to logon for months and get a 'system error' . Tried user and email address and no joy..tried community mail to CSagent...Useless, tried 611...Useless. So what now???

7 REPLIES 7

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I tried using Firefox private and got the same error I was getting in the summer..a blank page with 'Forbidden' written in the top left corner...will try again in a couple days..thanks

@0074 the new My Account has lot of different issues,  sometimes Incognito/InPrivate mode is what you need

But today is not a good day to test.   Likely due to the Fiona bonus data, lot of login issue.  It conea back with system errors a lot today

I've had account since 2020 never had issues until this All Digital business..I'll try a private page and see if that works..txs

sergecpelletier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had to login in a private window, and wait a long long time for it to load.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@0074 , try using incognito mode on your browser.  The self serve portal does seem a bit slow today but it does work.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? When was the last time the account was paid? What recording do you get when you dial 611? Did you sign up in a store?

Need Help? Let's chat.