cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone and can't login to public

sayrokjs85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello.

I've lost a phone with a number (XXX-XXX-XXXX) and trying to log in to my public mobile account but OTB is linked to the lost phone so I am unable to login to my account at the moment.

I have access to the e-mail I can verify with my e-mail or credit card information. 

Is there any way to login to my public account? 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@sayrokjs85  

if you have not activated your EverSafe, then no, the option on email 2FA is not really allowed (until Eversafe is setup)

but check this:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Troubleshooting-Login-Issues-OTP-2FA-Ever...

workaround suggestions

1. Try clicking "resend" to get options for email, SMS and voicemail (this workaround only works if you have created your Eversafe ID)
  2.  If you are copy and pasting your code, delete the last number and type it in - the button should no longer be greyed out
  3. Some individuals facing this issue are entering incorrect e-mail and/or password: please retry your credentials or attempt a reset
  4. Updated 5.26.23 1:55PM EST:  Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sayrokjs85  get support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Add please remove your personal info this is public forum 

Need Help? Let's chat.