cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login has been disabled

t3rrymac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used my email address for a PublicMobile account a couple of years ago, but I let the service expire.

I'd like to use PublicMobile again, using that same email address, but now when I try to login, I get message "login has been disabled". I don't have another email address to use instead. 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@t3rrymac 

If you have use your PM account for couple of years then you need a new PM SIM.

You probably don’t remember your old referral code. That way you get the $10 discount with the 1 free month service.

Why did you leave PM?

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@t3rrymac 

Once you decide on an email address to use, make sure to register it for the current promotion which will get you your second month free!!!

Even if you don't activate before the deadline to register for the promotion, make sure to get your email address in before then - you can activate later:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@t3rrymac 

When you say "disabled", you mean the Public Mobile account/service hasn't been active for over 90 days?   If so, then yes the service would have been permanently disabled, meaning you'd need a new SIM card to begin the process again.

You then should be able to re-use the e-mail address as it would no longer be affiliated with any Public Mobile services.

If not, you can set up an alias e-mail which can be used for you Public Mobile activation and have that alias e-mail go to your regular e-mail address.

Don't forget to use someone's referral code on the activation to save yourself $10.

Welcome (back) to Public Mobile!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.