cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

wbkahlert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

In March I tried and (thought) I made a payment reinstating my dormant account. Now it looks like the payment never went through and now my account might be shut down.

Is the account still recoverable? Is the Tel number recoverable?

Thanks Will

6 REPLIES 6

@wbkahlert wrote:

I  paid w CC and signed up for Automated payment, can't access ss account!

@wbkahlert   sound like your account passed the 90 days suspension limit and likely have been closed permanently.  Please open ticket with PM by direct message to confirm:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

wbkahlert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  paid w CC and signed up for Automated payment, can't access ss account!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You have 3 months so if your last payment was February, you are good. If you have been sitting on it for quite awhile and just tried to reactivate after not using it since last year then you will have to jump through some hoops to get the same number and there would be no guarantees. You would also have to get a new sim like the community said and you would lose all your rewards, etc. and would have to settle for the new rewards program

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @wbkahlert   If the account really closed, you would have lost your number.  Did you get this number from PM when you activated?  You can try to message PM CS Agent and ask if they agree to assign you back the number if you join back.  It happened before, but the number must be assigned by PM  in the beginning (or Telus or Koodo)

Ask them:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your account has been suspended for more than 90 days then account is closed, number lost. And not possible to recover. If you would like to continue being PM customer you would have to purchase new SIM and proceed with activation, etc.

How did you made payment?

Do you have access to your self-serving account?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wbkahlert   recoverable or not depends on how long the account was suspended.  If the account was only suspended since March, then you can log back in My Account and make a payment.  If the account was suspended before and it has been more than 90 days since, then the account would have been permanently closed and the number would have gone

Can you login to My Account still?

Try to call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your phone number after, can the system still find your number?

Need Help? Let's chat.