cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account, forgot 4 digit pin, trying to pay monthly payment PLEASE HELP

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello

i was locked out of my account because i forgot the password, i dialed *611 and it asked me for 4 digit pin but i don't have it, now i cannot use my phone because i can't get in contact with support

please call me, i need help!

10 REPLIES 10

yes, ive submitted ticket to reset password and pin

This is Tier 3 provider and it is the support model they have.  

Voucher and Retail TopUp is the quickest way to pay

Have you submit your ticket yet to sort out the email/password issue?  Submit the ticket with the required information on my post above. to cut down back and forth time.  Once you have submitted the ticket, keep checking the Community inbox (envelop icon on the top right )

Anonymous
Not applicable

@1337 : The marketing materials says up front that this is an on line support model. We came here for the rates and rewards. That comes partly from not having a call centre on standby 24/7. So did you buy a voucher?

no, it's not your fault and your help is appreciated, it's the fact that you have to go through an outdated message board with a bad UI like it's 2014 in order to get assistance from public mobile in an emergency, when every other service out there has call support agents ready to help you over the phone

Yes, if you want to pay quick, you can do instant top-up at retails:

available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Pay for your services in retail (publicmobile.ca)

@1337 wrote:

we cant wait an hour, we have to pay now because its am emergency, where the **bleep** is the open ticket option?

claim down.. you got **** because of the word you used.. also, we are all customers like you trying to help.  Using "interesting words" in the Community would not help you to resolve it faster

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(please note that Mod might reply between an hour to 72 hours)

To cut down back and forth identify verification when messaging with Mod, please include:

1. Details of your issue
2. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
3. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

a. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
b. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
c. Alternate phone number if any.
d. Security question and answer.
e. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
f. Last 4 digits of sim card.
g. Any rewards in your account.
h. Autopay y/n?
i. Account #.
j. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you want To change your PIN, you will need to contact a Moderator.
and told them i forgetting my PIN, the can only them restart your NEW PIN.

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN, you forgetting 
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@1337 : Go to recharge.com and buy a voucher and redeem it in the 611 service. No 4 digit PIN required. Or if you're not yet suspended then you can find vouchers in many stores or use Instant Top-up in a few stores.

Edit: If it's a 911 emergency then you don't need service to do that.

we cant wait an hour, we have to pay now because its am emergency, where the **bleep** is the open ticket option?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@1337   You might have triggered a temporary account lock, Wait an hour and you can try again.

If still fail, I suggest you try to use the Forgot password link.  Try with the email you think you used as well as all other emails you might have used.  Check Spam email.

If none of those receive the reset password link, you will need to open ticket with Mod to get the login sorted out

Need Help? Let's chat.