cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just moved from Telus

jatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with public Mobile just under a month what a improvement love the unlimited picture text and even a little bit of data is great I have found every thing running smooth  

10 REPLIES 10

jatt

ya it works great glade I found this

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jatt @michelleocean 

Glad you are enjoying PM’s service and pricing.

PM connects to Telus and Bell (shared) cell towers so coverage is good.

jatt

ya I don't need a lot of data so i think thi will do fine 

jatt

Thank you I will

jatt

ya that right I us data very little

michelleocean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@esjliv that's a great point! Personally, I use very little data as I try not to be on my phone much so the $15 plan works great for me but I can see how it may not be ideal for heavy data users.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

For more heavy data users, public mobile plans may not be as desirable; unless you take advantage of Rewards/Public Points. But, if you are more of a lower data user @jatt @michelleocean , I find Public Mobile a great fit !

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Another happy customer! Keep it that way but always remember - PM is not perfect and stuff could happen unexpectedly. Read forum for various issues customer have and be prepared not to panic if that happens to you too.

michelleocean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched over a month ago too and am also very happy with the change! It's great to have so much freedom at a lower cost as well as a community to help answer any questions you may have.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jatt  happy that you love it. 

Yes, PM is owned by Telus but has plans on the lower price range.  So, you can save a bit of money while using the same great Telus network

Support model is different, but you found the right place.  Whenever you have a question, come here and post 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.