cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is 5194 belonged to public mobile?

namanhtran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

0AFFA312-2D4B-4F7E-8289-35ED44CAE45C.png

 I got this message and i dont know if it is true or not? please anyone know can help ? thank you

7 REPLIES 7

ashnathaya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also replied yes but didn't get the promo applied in my account yet. Where did you select the promo manually?

rup_the_pup

Yes that is from Public Mobile. But I just discovered that when i sign into the website, I don't see any indication that my plan was going to be switched upon my renewal date. So I decided to manually select the new promo and apply it. Now it currently says I will be switching to this new promo upon renewal. I'm just being overly cautious now but FYI peeps

AaronR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's legit and a hell of a deal.  I grabbed it yesterday.

namanhtran

thank so much, i am afraid that it’s scam 🤭

namanhtran

thanks alot

@namanhtran wrote:

0AFFA312-2D4B-4F7E-8289-35ED44CAE45C.png

 I got this message and i dont know if it is true or not? please anyone know can help ? thank you

Public Mobile did sent a text message to some customers make this offer. I would not be concerned abou this text message (even if it was not sent by Public Mobile, although I'm almost certain that it was) because you haven't provided any information in your resonse.  To ensure that the change has been scheduled properly, please log into your Self Serve account to view the details.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@namanhtran 

Yes that is PM new promo deal.

Need Help? Let's chat.