cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international minutes

leandrofontp1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I bought 300 international minutes and tried to call Cuba and did not work, what do they mean international minutes?  which countries or how do you call

7 REPLIES 7

@leandrofontp1 wrote:

Thank you Is there a cuba i can cancel that purchased, since it does not work for cuba i am not interested, thx

Contact a CSA to see about a credit to your account.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

leandrofontp1

thx

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@leandrofontp1   PM international minutes are not truly international.

You will need to use calling card instead to call Cuba

leandrofontp1

Thank you Is there a cuba i can cancel that purchased, since it does not work for cuba i am not interested, thx

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@leandrofontp1 

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

@leandrofontp1 wrote:

Hi there I bought 300 international minutes and I tired to call Cuba and It does not work, Which countries do they mean by international, thx

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

leandrofontp1

Hi there I bought 300 international minutes and I tired to call Cuba and It does not work, Which countries do they mean by international, thx

Need Help? Let's chat.