Did you mean: 

international add on

1Oliana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can't I get a refund when I am unable to use the service

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee if a refund.  You could try submitting a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.  If you are trying to make an international call to a country not listed with PM, you could either purchase a long distance calling card or use an app like Skype, Textnow, WhatsApp, or Fongo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@1Oliana wrote:

Why can't I get a refund when I am unable to use the service

Prepaid services generally don't provide refunds. If anything you might be able to get account credit.

Is it that the country you wanted to call isn't in the list of countries able to be called?

Is it that you think you bought it but it doesn't work?

Do you still see at least the amount you paid in your Available Funds?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@1Oliana the $15 400 minute international addon is good for the following countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Which country are you trying to call? Dont forget the exit code 011.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Why are you unable to use the service?

International add-on is valid for calls when you're in Canada. It does NOT work anywhere else.

While in Canada the international add-on will let you call the following.

International countries include: Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@1Oliana 

More details would be helpful.  Which exact add on?  International long distance calling?  10 day US roaming package?  

Buying an add on is a two step process.  Need to load funds into balance and then buy the specific add on.  

Need Help? Let's chat.