Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i'm not even active yet and i hate this company

CoreyHallett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm only trying to find my GD SIM i ordered in MAY

cannot have anyone help me 

CHAT says i need order number - i've checked my account and my email and no order number and i can't submit a ticket without

did everyone else have issues liek this or

11 REPLIES 11

Ehnfncndj

I don’t blame you.

IMG_1303.png

IMG_1305.png

IMG_1307.png

CoreyHallett

CoreyHallett_0-1686331683290.png

this is what i have

@CoreyHallett wrote:

Love too but CC has already been billed .....i can't even get a refund and or to stop next months billing

Trust me i want to quit...but i have no way to quit

Why don't you have the order number of the SIM card you purchased @CoreyHallett . Was it not emailed to you? Check your junk / spam folder. But, then again, if this was in May...the junk/spam folder may have automatically be cleared/deleted since then.

So, go to your envelope at the top right of the community page, start a new PRIVATE message (not to be posted here on the community), address it to CS_Agent. This goes directly to Public Mobile employees. Tell them your issue with the SIM card order.

@CoreyHallett   and trust me, message them today and you will get it sorted out today

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

CoreyHallett

Love too but CC has already been billed .....i can't even get a refund and or to stop next months billing

Trust me i want to quit...but i have no way to quit

@CoreyHallett 

Depending on how busy they are, it may take up to 2 hours for them to get back to you. Patience is key with PM.

If you are in a rush for a SIM, go to a Telus/Koodo store and pick one up or order from Amazon.ca for $5 and faster shipping.

HI @CoreyHallett   message support for help is real 🙂

Pm is an provider that has online support only. It might not be a model everyone likes.  If you need more traditional support, check with Koodo or Telus

CoreyHallett

been there done that....nothing

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CoreyHallett 

GD SIM?

There was issues in shipping out SIMs first half of May so private message a CS_Agent to check on status.

Click on envelope icon to pm them on your computer.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-for-SIMS-purchased-prior-... 

CoreyHallett

that's the thing I've asked every possible way and all i get is i can't help you with that

oh i don't do that

it's unreal

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CoreyHallett  

no worry, you just need to find a right way to open ticket

Please message support and they can try to find out the sim order, maybe send you a new one or ask you to buy from Telus/Koodo stores in person and reimburse you the cost

please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.