cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account overcharged.

GJohnstone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent my account has been overcharged and I can't submit a ticket through your system. Please contact me privately. 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GJohnstone wrote:

@CS_Agent my account has been overcharged and I can't submit a ticket through your system. Please contact me privately. 

@GJohnstone -Posting here in the community is where other customers/members like you help out each other.

If public mobile representatives are required to be contacted, go to your envelope at the top right of the community page, start a new PRIVATE message (not to be posted here on the community), address it to CS_Agent. This goes directly to Public Mobile employees. 

GJohnstone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is not a pending charge. I have submitted a ticket. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GJohnstone was it overcharged or duplicated charges?

If duplicated charges, check with your CC to see if one of them is pending

if overcharged, please check My Account's Payment history and see if it shows the correct charge or not

if you need support, please message them directly:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@GJohnstone   confirm if it is just a pending charge on CC

if you need to submit ticket , please submit with CS agent using this message link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.