cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is My PM Community Account No Longer Linked???

Anonymous
Not applicable

My username is Kutzki, but every time I log in with the email address I linked several months ago, it prompts me to enter a new username. Well, here I am, and I can't even access my tickets or the CS bot because they're all in my other account.

EDIT: Community "Upgrades" and this new EverSafe system really sucks. I DID my migrating months ago when asked, and it still doesn't work. Private Messages, which you NEED to use to communicate with CS agents, don't work properly and have constant bugs. You'll need to do more QA before pushing features like these to production. If you need beta testers, just ask lol I'm sure plenty of people here would love to help if it means it won't launch broken like this.-

16 REPLIES 16

My corporate cynicism screams all the louder with those slogans. No they are not. All corporations are only in it for the shareholders. All they need from their customers is their money. That's all they care about. Nothing more. Everything else is spin and marketing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I got through, I just mean the fact that it doesn't consistently work 100% of the time every time you want to do something and spits out as many DIFFERENT types of errors as it does points to poor quality code, and little-to-no Quality Assurance testing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I expect better from a company whose slogan is "We're for you" 😛

@Anonymous- I saw the reply from the cs_agent that has since been cleared and thought I might remind you to not reply to them here. Good to hear of your knowledge and history here.

I think it's more the ticketing system that's broken. Private messaging seems to work.

It really does seem like they get a software package and throw their lipstick on it and the vendor imports all the data from the old system to the new system and then they throw it out to the customers with little to no testing. It has seemed to be this way for a number of years. You'd think with all those billions in profit that they could do better. But doing better costs money that eats into those profits. Sigh.

@Anonymous - when you say private message is so broken, do you mean Chatbot? Yeah, I have been able to submit a ticket within the last week with it, but testing it occasionally it is producing errors.  You were able to send a message to cs_agent though, right? : Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Private Message system is so broken, lol. Really surprised they didn't do more testing before rolling out all these infrastructure changes XD

HI @Anonymous  you will get back @kutzki, CS agent already tried to reach out to you.  Message them.  and looking forward to see you come back in the real you  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is none of my personal information in that image lol. If you looked thoroughly, you'd notice that. Not my first rodeo, I've been with PM Since 2015 until a few years ago when I switched out. @kutzki <---- this guy's me lol

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous- For any personal information, only reply to the cs_agent username and only in the private message. Not out here in the open.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

HI@Anonymous  click on the link and message again, it happens to me sometime

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kutzki1_0-1686331234312.png

Can someone please explain to me why the PM's are broken. Couldn't send all the info the @CS_Agent sent me because the PM system is messed up. Literally copied and pasted their message with the questions and couldn't send any messages other than "WOW". Now all I get is either this HTML error, or the "You've sent too many PM's" I've sent ONE reply to this message. Very frustrating what is happening.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Anonymous some customers have this problem with the new login system.  Just submit a ticket with CS agent and they can get you back the old id

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Did you create the new Eversafe ID yet?

You need to do this first before login to your account. Click on Sign Up and use the registered email and password. Your Community and account email will be combined to the registered email. So no multiple emails on the Community.

IMG_0110.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous - this is due to the latest upgrades here. Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA) and ask them to recover your old / previous community ID. Then you will get it back.

This happened to me and was fixed within 4 hours.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous   

PM started a new login system EverSafe.  It supposed to link both Community ID and My Account after setup

There has been  some problem linking old Community account name for some customers.  PM is aware of this.  It is fixable and please message PM support for help to get the old Community id back

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.