cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

Mitts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_AgenI I am currently visiting in the US. I accidentally purchased the talk and text and then the data, talk and text. Can I get a credit or refund for the talk and text?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mitts wrote:

@CS_AgenI I am currently visiting in the US. I accidentally purchased the talk and text and then the data, talk and text. Can I get a credit or refund for the talk and text?

@Mitts - did you think you were talking to Public Mobile representatives when you posted this. Because you are not. This Community forum is where other customers/members like you post to help one another.

None of us have access (nor would you want us to 🙂 ) to your account.

Go to your envelope at the top right of the community page, start a new PRIVATE message (not to be posted here on the community), address it to CS_Agent. This goes directly to Public Mobile employees. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mitts   Support should be able to do it, please submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mitts   PM is a prepaid provider, usually not provide refund. However, if it is an honest mistake, they can reverse the transaction.  Please message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.