cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log in to the new website! It's all super broken

Garbageman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired so I wanted to change it. It prompted me with an option to change my email address... so I did. After that nothing works. I can't log in anywhere, online or the app.

7 REPLIES 7

Garbageman

Thanks for the tip. Incognito didn't work. I left a message with CSA. Super bad wow...

@Garbageman wrote:

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

@Garbageman  yeah, things have been a bit of pain with these upgrades.

Have you tried opening a tab in incognito mode then try logging in and get codes, etc? Not sure if this is a cache issue, but so many things are with Public in the past, that it wouldn't hurt to try.

If still issues, then yeah, I guess let CSA know through a ticket with them. If you lost your old community ID, then you can ask them for it back through this ticket too.

@Garbageman 

I guess you need support to help.  Please message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Garbageman

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

Garbageman

I tried everything. Error XXX. I got about 7 codes already.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Garbageman    I see you can post your question here, so are you using the same email address you used to login My Account before to login to Community now?

If same email used, when you setup EverSafe, were you ever go to the point to link your My Account to this EverSafe id? you would have got a 2FA code on your phone for linking the My Account

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Garbageman  What error you got?  Were you ever able to get to My Account since EverSafe was introduced?

Need Help? Let's chat.