cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't activate my auto pay

Franckj23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

someone can help me activate my auto pay, every time I try is not working, said message error.

12 REPLIES 12

Daphne1

Plenty of good suggestions already posted here.
Have you tried clearing your browser cache and using incognito mode?
You can also try using another browser on your computer.

If this credit card is problematic, do you have another you could try?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Franckj23 wrote:

Hello!

someone can help me activate my auto pay, every time I try is not working, said message error.

If you want to update your credit card info, don't use edit function because that function is broken.  Delete the old record and add your credit card again even it is the same card.

Make sure the credit card address matches on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

@GinYVRsuggested waiting until off-hours and retry. Another thing to try is remove cc, then re-add cc.

If this doesn't work, you can send a message to the moderators for their assistance..Click this to message them

You gotta be patient though because it could take anywhere from 20 minutes to 48 hours or more for their response.

Good luck.

@Franckj23It is what it is.. it is a known problem that Public Mobile doesn't fix.. we all put up with it because we get a few bucks of here and there. If you see it as a problem, I highly recommend moving to Koodo or other brands, with much more immediate support. I had made a feature comparison table here.

Franckj23

listen ,i do every this thing is not working bro ,

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Franckj23I recommend trying it at off peak hours.. usually closer to midnight or early mornings. PM's payment system is quirky.

Franckj23

yes ,everything information is correct ,is not a brand new account ?

vincenzooooo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. @Franckj23  you need to log in to your online account and there is (manage auto-pay) option under payment tab.

Regards.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Franckj23 Try clearing your browser cache and using Chrome in incognito mode. If it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is this a brand new account ? Make double-sure your credit card info is correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.