cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending port

Preet9292
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signed up public mobile on 15 Aug. My pho does not receive calls but I can call people.@CS_Agent

its 23  Aug no help. Moderator keep asking phone number and pin when I have already send them in couple of PM.

I want them to give me refund. I paid bill from 15 Aug.

4 REPLIES 4

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Preet9292

@cornan99

I had the same issue. When I contacted a moderator, they found out my port transfer was not complete. They asked me to contact my provider and ask for an IMEI and PIN associated with my phone number. My carrier Rogers gave me the IMEI, but there was no PIN associated with my account. I spoke with someone from technical support and there was no attitude or or your leaving talk at all. Very helpful.

After providing this information to the Public Mobile moderator team and hey were able to resubmit my request. I just had to wait a couple hours.

To expedite and facilitate the process it's important to include your Public Mobile account number and PIN you created when activating your account in the private message.

I hope that helps. It's really a simple process that I think they are able to help you through.

Good luck. Takes a little bit of work, but I have really been enjoying the service so far.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Preet9292 wrote:

Signed up public mobile on 15 Aug. My pho does not receive calls but I can call people.@CS_Agent

its 23  Aug no help. Moderator keep asking phone number and pin when I have already send them in couple of PM.

I want them to give me refund. I paid bill from 15 Aug.

It's very important to include all information in your messages.  It's a shame you're leaving because once the port is over "things just work".  Truly the best service I have ever used, and an unbeatable price for Canada-wide access.

Preet9292

Yeah, I want to switch to Chat R now. But I need my Original number to be ported here first.

cornan99

I have a same issue, and they didn't follow my issue even if I reply my personal information.

It's too enoying no helps and no replying so I don't kow how to do.

Need Help? Let's chat.