cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not receive or make calls

NDLodge1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep getting a recording saying I do not have an active plan on my account???

we have been using this phone number for over 12 months. 

please can someone help me, i can not receive or make or recieve calls

9 REPLIES 9

@NDLodge1   Going by your acceptance of the solution, are you confirming that your account got deactivated due to non payment for 90 days of suspension, or did you assign the solution in error (easily done and can be undone, if needed)?

@NDLodge1    You didn't have the account suspended recently for more than 90 days, just to rule out that you missed paying before the 90th day (from suspension) to re-activate the plan?

Also can you clarify if you are using the internet via WIFI or your data?

NDLodge1

Sorry i have been really trying to do this online but with no luck. i have rebooted, i can still use email and web etc, but no phone

Perhaps you could have come here earlier and not gotten so frustrated. Are you able to answer some of the questions I asked while you wait for support.

NDLodge1

i have been working on this for over 3 hours now. is there somewhere where i can speak to someone at Public Mobility

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wow. That's some troubleshooting. Reboot phone. Contact support. Adding - and then an edit happened.

@NDLodge1- So is your account showing as active? Can you text and browse the internet not on wifi? What recording do you get when you dial 611? Can you try the sim in another phone?

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NDLodge1 

do you put your sim in other phone?

or open ticket with PM support let them to check your account.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDLodge1

i have done that,

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NDLodge1 

reboot phone

Need Help? Let's chat.