cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am totally locked out

TonyMacKinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my pre-authorized credit card changed due to fraud; I want to provide you with a new one. but i cannot log in to my account. I am enormously frustrated with Public. I have being trying to resolve this with my wife's assistance, who's public account IS working. you have blocked me out completely while I am away on a road trip. the email address associated with my public mobile account is one that I don't use much; so, I can't log into that email account (where you are sending a login code) without satisfying gmail's 2 factor authentication of sending a text message to my phone, which I can't receive cuz you locked me out. Endless loop. I have been asking for you to simply contact me, to no avail. In response to all of your questions, i provided all necessary personal identifying information through my wife's inbox message account; and am now told, NO, you have to do something through the community; hence this message. I have no idea if this message is private or not, so I'm not going to provide any personal information yet - may I again respectfully please ask to have my service restored as soon as possible. my level of frustration is through the roof. Bell is looking awfully darn sweet right now.

2 REPLIES 2

@TonyMacKinnon 

you can ask PM support to sort the login issue for you.   Just message them 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does NOT contact customers, period.

Only Legitimate way to get in touch with PM support is to open a Ticket through chatbot.

Meow_0-1723850636451.pngMeow_1-1723850640087.png

2FA can be received through SMS or email. If SMS does not work, redirect it to email. PM does Not block emails.

Need Help? Let's chat.