cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use temporary bonus data

Aggie2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

I have add-ons for data that I paid for. Do I have to burn through those before being able to touch the 150-day one I just received? Is there some way to be able to burn that one first??

8 REPLIES 8

Aggie2

@Handy1 ohhh, fantastic! Thank you!

@Aggie2  Not talk on phone no . but you can submit ticket with support to get clarification 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1709924301276.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Aggie2

@Handy1  at least that.. geez. I'm not too sure if I accidentally tapped "solved" but my original question wasn't answered so I reposted it. Is there no way to talk to a Public Mobile person? This is ridiculous lol

@Aggie2  Yes those are safe 

Aggie2

@Handy1  wow that sucks. I think mine should be all safe in that case but wow that sucks

Aggie2_0-1709923819350.png

I still don'T see the new add-on so I wonder if that'll change

@Aggie2  Not if they were from before April of last year no you should be good to keep those or and holiday bonus add in you got . But any data add in purchased after the new system update /website design change . Now all expre 30 days after purchase 

Handy1_0-1709922866066.png

Aggie2

@Handy1  WHHHATTT? I have old add-ons. You're telling me they're going to expire now?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aggie2  Well you would want to burn thru the data add on you payed for . Because data add on that you buy now  expires 30 days after purchase 

Need Help? Let's chat.