cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to submit a ticked, what name in send to field

Arendonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

what name should I use in “send to” when submitting a ticket?

10 REPLIES 10

@Arendonk very welcome. Yes, We are  here to try our best to help 🙂

Arendonk

That was simple!!! It works, even the same number!! Big thank you guys!!!

Should have known this last night that it was that easy!!!

@Arendonk 

yes you can keep you number with the eSIM

To buy new eSIM to replace your existing active physical sim card, First, download the app on your  phone, click   or    at the bottom left to bring up the menu and go to Subscription & Add-on page, scroll down to the bottom and click Shop SIM Card Now.  You can buy and install eSIM from there

Arendonk

I need to purchase a new esim, thats fine. But how to do this through the app and can I keep my number?

@Arendonk   The esims can't be transferred to a new phone, you'll need to buy a new e-sim.  It can be done through the app but if you're having problems then support should be able to help.  That's a disadvantage of e-sims, with a physical sim card you just take it out of one phone and put it in the new one.

Arendonk

This actually works, thank you

I can’t transfer my number from one iphone to another, as I use esim.

Apparently I need to contact my provider to make it work 

As I hardly use this interface it’s superhard to find your way, other than you providing me with this link after many frustrating hours of trying

@Arendonk  If you use the link @Handy1 provided you don't need to type in an address, it is already there.  You just need to fill in the title and explain the problem.   If you'd like to explain the problem to us here we may be able to make suggestions, bearing in mind this is a public website so don't divulge any personal information.

@Arendonk  Just use the link I sent you and start typing your message no need to type in CS_Agent 

Arendonk

If I type “cs_agents”, it doesn’t allow me to proceed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Arendonk  You can use this direct link to message support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.